You can pay your fines at:
- the checkout desk - we accept cash, checks and credit cards*
- online - pay from the convenience of home. Just access your account and use a credit card*
- the self-check machine - credit cards* only
*Visa, Discover and MasterCard
- 10 cents per day for books, magazines, CD-ROMs, kids videos and DVDs and nonfiction DVDs including TV shows.
- $1.00 per day for feature film DVDs, e-readers, Kreative Krates and console games
- calculated starting the first day after the due date and are counted every day the library is open.
The library charges fees for:
- rental books (pay as you read) - the first two days are free, including the day of check out. After that, a fee of 25 cents per day is charged until the book is returned.
- items ordered from out of state - $5.00 minimum charge (7/1/09)
- returned checks - $5.00
- lost materials - contact the library
- damaged materials - contact the library
- processing - a fee of $5.00 is charged for each replacement or lost item.