Use a Computer @ the Library
We offer Windows and Mac computers and laptops for all ages.
- All Windows computers have Office 2013.
- You can use a desktop or laptop computer for 90 minutes with extensions depending on availability.
- We offer Windows computers for guests to use for a 30 minute minimum with extensions depending on availability.
- Anyone can use our 20 minute Express Computers.
- Research / Microsoft Office computers are available with no time limit as long as no one is waiting. Internet access is not available on these computers.
Use an iPad @ the Library
Browse the internet, play games, use apps, and access our emagazine collection.
- Adult iPads include apps for English Language Learners
- Teen iPads include Minecraft
- Kids iPads include apps for early literacy development
Print & Copy
- Printers and copiers are located on each floor.
- Black & white prints and copies cost $0.10 per page.
- Color prints cost $0.25 per page.
- Print from anywhere to the library using the Internet and send your print job to the the first floor Technology Center printers.
Fax & Scan Documents
- Scan your documents or photos to print, save, or email them. The scan station is located near the Technology Center Desk.
- The fax machine is located in the lobby next to the elevator. Credit or debit card is required.
Use Computers & Devices with Kids
We provide specialized computers and devices to help kids develop literacy skills and support learning. Learn more about our Kids Tech.
Checkout a GoPro Camera, LCD Projector, Home Energy Kit & More
Tech Takeout is a smorgasbord of gadgets, gizmos, and tools for you to take home (and bring back when you’re done, of course).
Read on Kindles & Nooks
Check out a Kindle or Nook preloaded with bestsellers.
- Adult Kindle Paperwhites
- Teen Nooks
- Mid-Kid Nooks
- Parent Kindle Fires include preloaded apps, books, and magazines
- Have your own ereader or tablet? Browse our ebook collections.