- President: Victoria Suriano (term expires April 2015)
- Vice President: Donald Damon (term expires April 2015)
- Treasurer: Marian Krupicka (term expires April 2015)
- Secretary: Beena Deshmukh (term expires April 2015)
- Trustee: Julia Lacayo (term expires April 2015)
- Trustee Diane Ruscitti (term expires April 2015)
Trustee Election April 7, 2015
All seven trustee terms expire in April. Four positions are four-year terms that expire in 2019 and three positions are unexpired two-year terms that expire in 2017. Candidate packets are available here and in the library administration office Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The State Board of Elections Web site is located at www.elections.state.il.us The DuPage County Board of Elections can be reached at (630) 407-5600.
The Library Board of Trustees meets on the third Wednesday of each month in library's conference room at 7 p.m. The meetings are open to the public. Please call 630/887-8760 ext. 245 for more information.
The Library Board Committees consist of
- Advocacy (Committee of the Whole)
- Building & Grounds
- Technology (Committee of the Whole).
The committees meet throughout the year as needed. The meetings are open to the public. Please call 630/887-8760 ext. 245 for more information.
Committee Agendas & Minutes
The library is a member of the Illinois Library Association (ILA). ILA is a not-for-profit educational institution that also is involved with legislative advocacy efforts on behalf of libraries. The Indian Prairie Public Library does not and has never had a direct contract with a lobbying firm.