Versatile actor Bill Murray is primarily known for his comic roles.
- Carl Spackler, the demonic assistant groundskeeper in Caddyshack (1980)
- Peter Venkman, a paranormal investigator in Ghostbusters (1984)
- Bob Wiley, a needy therapy patient in What about Bob? (1991)
- Phil Connors, a TV weatherman in Groundhog Day (1993)
- Vincent, a grumpy next door neighbor who drinks and gambles in St. Vincent (2014)
Check out The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray by Robert Schnakenberg to learn more about the actor.