Create and make at home with a kit available for check out.
Tools & Things
- Drawing Light Box - Great for tracing, drawing, precise animation, and stenciling.
- Drawing Pen - Sketch, draw, and paint on a computer.
- Silhouette Cameo 3 - Electronic cutting tool that uses a small blade to cut a variety of materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 12 inches wide.
Available maker kits include . . .
- Candle maker - Design unique candles.
- Hand lettering - Add embellishments to handwriting for use in journaling, art, and card making.
- 3D Pen - Build your own design and ideas in 3D with this pen.
- Star Wars cooking- Bake Star Wars-themed treats.
Learn and create music by checking out one of these musical instruments.
- Bongos - Play gently by beating this percussion instrument to make a higher pitched drumming sound. Ages 5+
- Flute - Create airy, light, and poetic music with this wind instrument. Ages 8+
- Harmonica - Play this free reed wind instrument for blues, jazz, and mellow tones. Ages 5+
- Jamstick: Learn chords using this portable 6-string mini-guitar. Ages 8+
- Electronic keyboard- Create music with this Casio LK-175 electronic keyboard. Ages 8+
- Rainstick - Shake or tip this percussion instrument to make a sound like rain. Ages 5+
- Recorder - Make music with this simple woodwind instrument. Ages 4+
- Ukulele - Try this string instrument that produces a warm and mellow sound. Ages 8+
- Violin - Use this string instrument that produces an eclectic range of sounds. Ages 8+
Instruments were generously donated by the Gift of Carl Foundation