Investing & Finance Databases
Calculators & Tools
- BankRate.com - Use calculators for mortgage, retirement, car loans, investment, and more.
- Kiplinger.com - Investment tools for stocks and bonds, taxes, family finance, retirement, and living.
- Bank Rate Monitor - Check on the safety of your bank, and search for loan and CD rates.
- Big Charts - Comprehensive charting site with historical quotes offered back to the 1980s.
- CNN Money: Money Essentials - A step by step guide to gaining control of your financial life. Includes 23 lessons.
- Google Finance - Search for stocks, mutual funds, and public and private companies.
- MarketWatch - Premier source for current financial news and current quotes.
- MyMoney.gov - Pulls information from various government sites for budgeting, buying a house, investing, etc.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling - Association of non-profit organizations that provide education and counseling in credit and debt management. Find contact information for local offices.
- Social Security / Retirement Planner - The Social Security Administration helps you plan your retirement by offering benefits calculators, explaining its programs, and detailing your retirement options.
- TreasuryDirect - Information on savings bonds.
- Wise Bread: Living Large on a Small Budget - A community of bloggers gives advice on ways to save.
- Yahoo! Finance - Timely stock and mutual fund quotes with links to company fundamentals, charts, and news.