Plan Your Visit
Visits are limited to IPPL cardholders. We are operating at 25% capacity which is 50 people per hour.
Beginning, Monday, Nov. 23, make an appointment to visit the library by visiting our calendar or by calling 630/887-8760.
How do appointments work?
- Appointments are for IPPL cardholders only. Don't have a card? No problem. Get one here.
- Time slots are booked for one hour, on the hour. Your visit is limited to time booked during your scheduled hour.
- Please specify the number of people coming to the appointment. Those not specified on the appointment will not be allowed in.
- Appointments for library use can be made over the phone by calling the library at 630/887-8760 or through our website.
- To use a computer for one-hour or to book a passport acceptance appointment, call the library at 630/887-8760.
- Face masks that cover your mouth and nose are required to enter the building. Social distancing guidelines apply.
- Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: Closed (no in-person, curbside, phone, or chat)
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1- 5 p.m.