A book club for 20-30 somethings who enjoy discussing popular & relevant fiction & nonfiction.
Meets at various restaurants in the community on the third Wednesday of the month from January to October at 6:30 p.m.
A book club for readers who like unraveling clues, interpreting evidence, & analyzing characters.
Meets at Home Run Inn (Darien) on the third Thursday of the month from September to May. Dinner (optional) at 6 p.m. and discussion at 7 p.m.
Book Club Resources - Discover ideas, questions, and more for your group:
- Sign up for our quarterly book club newsletter for tips, tricks, and hidden gems.
- Browse our book club picks to discover something new to read and discuss.
- Let us provide book reviews, discussion questions, and author interviews and biographies.
- Use these recommended resources to gather ideas and advice for your group.
- Receive copies of the book for your group by filling out this Book Club Request form:
- ALA Book Club Central - Discover new ideas for books, tips on leading discussions, book reviews, author interviews, discussion questions, and more.
- Book Riot’s #Book Clubs - Browse Book Riot’s blog entries relating to book clubs for advice, ideas, and more.
- BookBrowse - Features reviews, recommendations, readalikes, author bios and interviews, resources for book clubs, and much more. Subscribe to their twice monthly newsletter.
- LitLovers.com - Find popular book club books, reviews, reading guides, plus tips on how to start a group, discuss a book, and generic discussion questions (helpful for those books without a reading guide).
- Reading Group Choices - Fun, comprehensive reading group site with hundreds of guides and recommendations, plus news and advice.
- Reading Group Guides - Visit this online community to discover good discussion titles, tips for book clubs, and sign up for a monthly newsletter.