- All books except for new fiction and Hot Picks
- Kids & Teens DVDs & Blu-Rays
- Music CDs and audiobooks
- Preloaded eReaders and CD-ROMs
Items may be renewed twice unless there is a hold on an item.
- All new materials except for adult feature movies & Kids DVDs & Blu-Rays
- Adult non-feature films (DVD/Blu-Ray)
- Kids & Teens kits
- Tech Takeout
Items may be renewed twice unless there is a hold.
- Adult feature movies (DVD/Blu-Ray)
- New Kids & Teens DVDs & Blu-Rays
- Hot Picks Books
- New console games
- New Tech Takeout and streaming Roku players
- Hot Picks Movies (DVD/Blu-Ray)
Adult feature films, Hot Picks, and new console games may not be renewed.
Devices, including Tech Takeout and Rokus, may be renewed twice unless there is a hold on an item.
Note: Members may request a 6-week vacation loan on 3-week items upon checkout
- $0.25 per day
- CD ROMs
- Youth/Teen DVDs/BluRays
- Adult DVDs/BluRays except new feature feature films
- $1 per day
- New adult feature films DVDs/BluRays
- Hot Picks
- Console games
- STEM Kits
- $5 per day
- Tech Take Out
- $2 for a replacement card (please report lost card immediately)
- $10 for eReaders, Rokus, and other devices returned in the book drop or at another library
- $15 for returned checks
- You can pay online through your library account or at the checkout desk.
- We accept cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa, Discover, and MasterCard)
We offer three ways to receive your hold and overdue notices:
- Automated phone call
Text is the only option you can opt in or out of in your account. If you would like to change your preference, you can call the Checkout Desk at 630/887-8760.
I returned an item last night and it still shows on my record. Why?
During busy times, it may take a day or two (or longer after holiday closings) to check in items. However we are very careful to make sure the system reflects the actual date the item was returned.
Why does my record say an item is still checked out and I owe money when I returned it?
If an item has not been checked in, the system will show the projected fine. Once the item is checked in, the system will show the date it was returned.
Can I borrow items without my library card?
A patron may use an ID with their current address to check out materials. Over the phone, patron information will not be given out without the patron's library card number and full name.
I think I returned an item but it is still checked out to me. What do I do?
Call the library immediately at 630/887-8760 to let us know. We will check the shelves to see if the item is there. If we don't find it, we will check again and ask you to check again. We will work with you to resolve any problems.