COVID-19 Update: June 17
Vaccinated – No mask required.
Unvaccinated – Please wear a mask to help keep everyone safe.
Kids Zone=Mask Zone
Masks are required for everyone in public areas to keep our youngest guests safe. Exception on the 2nd floor – Vaccinated adults and teens using our conference and meeting spaces may choose to not wear a mask if children are not in the room.
Please watch the website and subscribe to enews for updates.
Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday: Closed (no in-person, drive-up, phone, or chat)
Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday: 1- 5 p.m
Services available for an in-person visit
- Browsing for materials in-person.
- Conference rooms
- Tables and seating
- We have sit-down computers for IPPL cardholders only. Computers are available for a one-hour session and if no one is waiting, you may use one for up to two hours per day. Learn more here.
- Express computer stations are available for 20-minutes per person, per day in Kids & Teens and Adult Services for anyone to use.
- Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing services are available on a self-serve basis. Learn more here.
- Water fountains and water bottle-filling stations
- Vending machines
- Eating and drinking except for at the computers and in the Kids & Teens area.
- Outdoor programs
- Notary services
- Passports by appointment
- 3D Printing/Carvey
Services on pause
- The Board Room and the Meeting Room
- Donations of materials to the library
- Programs inside the building (Remember, we have programs online and outdoors!)
Use us from home
- We want to maintain a safe and healthy library. In fact, we can still help you just as easily from the comfort of your home.
- We’ll continue to provide drive-up service for materials.
- We are open on the web 24/7 with access to ebooks, eaudiobooks, emagazines, music, and movies & TV.
- Join us for new and exciting virtual and outdoor events.
- Printing/scanning can be picked- up through the drive-up window.
- We are making contactless deliveries to our homebound patrons.