- Staff will not monitor exams on a one-on-one basis, but will verify hours student was in the library taking an exam, and will fill out any forms and return them to school as directed.
- If the exam must be taken online, the student may bring a laptop computer or reserve one of the library’s computers.
- The student must make arrangements in advance to reserve a conference room and to have the exam directed to the library staff member who will proctor it.
- After completion, the staff member will see that the exam is returned to the school.
- Postage and reimbursement for printing costs must be provided by the student.
- It is the student’s responsibility to verify the proctoring conditions at Indian Prairie Library meet any requirements of the school administering the test. If the school requires supervision during a test, we cannot proctor the test.
- The student is required to provide a valid picture I.D. at the time of testing.
- Proctors will not monitor a student continuously during an exam, but will check on the student periodically.
- Student is responsible for providing paperwork for proctor’s signature.
- All exams must be completed 30 minutes prior to the posted library closing time.