Printing & Faxing
Use our scan station to copy, scan to email, fax, and more. Cost per single-sided page: 10¢ B&W & 25¢ color. Cost per page for faxing: $1. We offer photo and resume paper at an additional charge per sheet.
Ways to Print
- Use a library computer.
- From your computer or laptop- Go to the wireless printing page
- From your cell phone (If you are in the library connect to our WiFi (ippl-pub) first) - email the file you want printed to:
- When the job is ready for printing you will receive an email confirmation with the user name to retrieve and pay at the Print Center.
- Let us print it for you. (Drive-up Pick-Up Only) IPPL Cardholder Exclusive
- In the body of the email include your first and last name, Library card number, and how many copies you want of each document and if they should be printed in color or B&W in the body of the email.
- There is a $1 processing fee per document in addition to the cost of prints per print job.
- Charges will be added to your library account and payment is due when picked up.
- Please allow 24 hours to process your request. You will receive an email when ready for pick up for the drive-up window.
You can also download our free app Public Print Locations by ePRINTit available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Need to make a copy? A black & white copier is available near the vending machines.