- Du Page County Senior Services - 630/407-6500 or 800/942-9412
- Aging Care Connections - 708/354-1323 (for Cook County)
- HCS Family Services- Anne M. Jeans Elementary School, 16w631 91st Street.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - 8404 S. Cass Ave., Darien, IL 60561, 630/852-3303.
- Our Lady of Peace - 701 Plainfield Rd., Darien, IL 60561, 630/323-4333.
- People's Resource Center Southeast - 104 Chestnut, Westmont, IL 60559, 630/682-5402.
- West Suburban Community Pantry - 6809 Hobson Valley Dr. Ste. 118, Woodridge, IL 60517, 630/512-9921.
- Community Housing Advocacy & Development (CHAD) - Provides and advocates for quality, affordable housing for low-income persons in DuPage County.
- DuPage Housing Authority - Provides rental assistance vouchers through a program funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- DuPage Shared Housing and Housing Assistance - Learn about affordable housing arrangements for people wanting to share their homes as well as possible financial assistance for rent or mortgage payments.
- People's Resource Center Southeast in Westmont - Offers the following services: food pantry, emergency rent and mortgage assistance, and other community resources.
- Beds Plus - Their mission is to provide emergency overnight shelter and assist homeless people of west suburban Cook County to become self-sufficient.
- Catholic Charities - Provides transitional housing for homeless families.
- DuPage P.A.D.S. - Provides safe and hospitable shelter, support services, and advocacy to homeless or at-risk individuals and families of DuPage County.
- Downers Grove Township Dial-A-Ride - 630/719-6685
- Lyons Township Senior Transportation - 708/354-0292
- Subsidized Senior Taxi Program, Village of Burr Ridge - 630/654-8181, Ext. 2030
Other Social Services Resources
- Aging Care Connections (serving suburban Cook County) - Information for senior services, legal sources, Medicare/Medicaid transportation, and meals.
- Darien Senior Services - Find information on Dial-a-Ride, Meals on Wheels, the Home Maintenance Program, and more.
- DuPage County Senior Resource Directory - A comprehensive, downloadable directory that includes information about available services and assistance, hotlines and helplines, volunteer and recreation opportunities, and more. Call the DuPage County Senior Citizen Services at 630/407-6500 for more information.
- DuPage Senior Citizens Council - The county agency providing a Home Maintenance Program and a Home Delivered Meals Program for local, eligible senior residents. Get publications and connect to great links. Minor home repairs for 60+ seniors at reduced fees. For more information call 630/620-0804.
- Good Worx - Tackles issues like food justice, homelessness, mental health, and more. Contact: 630/272-0915.
- HCS Family Services - Emergency housing and rental, holiday assistance, food pantry, and utility assistance..
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program- They help eligible households pay for winter energy services, gas, heating, and/or electric bill(s). You can apply each year. 630/407-6500 or 800/942-9412.
- Metropolitan Family Services - Provides programs and services to families in the area for education, economic stability, emotional wellness, and legal aid.
- Northeastern Illinois Agency on Aging - Contact the nearest Department of Aging field office that covers DuPage County (in West Chicago) at 630/293-5990 or the main office at 800/528-2000.
- People's Resource Center Southeast in Westmont - People's Resource Center (PRC) serves over 9,000 DuPage families each year offering a food pantry, emergency rent and mortgage assistance, clothes, financial assistance, and social services, job assistance, computers, and computer training, adult learning and literacy, art Programs, and other community resources. 649 Blackhawk Drive, Westmont, IL 60559, 630/682-5402.