Use your IPPL card to access tools for job seekers and explore Illinois and national resources for job search assistance.
Career & Networking Center
1815 W. Diehl Rd., Suite 900 Naperville, IL 60563
Offers network and accountability groups, job search and technology workshops, one-on-one assistance from HR and business professionals including resume review, interview prep, LinkedIn help, and networking.
Goodwill Workforce Connection Center
351 E. Roosevelt Rd., Lombard, IL 60148
Provides workshops, resume/cover letter assistance, career exploration tools, on-site recruitment sessions, and access to computers, internet, printer, fax, and phone.
Illinois Department of Employment Security
5608 W. 75th Pl., Burbank, IL 60459
Open to anyone seeking employment benefits.
People’s Resource Center Southeast
104 Chestnut Ave., Westmont, IL 60559
Volunteers teach computer training classes in neighborhood centers, including Introduction to Computers and Windows, Word, and Excel. Other PRC locations offer a Jobs Assistance Program that provides coaches who work one-on-one with job seekers.
workNet DuPage Career Center
2525 Cabot Dr., Suite 302, Lisle, IL 60532
Services include introductory computer and job search workshops, job clubs and job fairs, and career and educational assessments.
Job Search Sites
These resources require an IPPL library card. Don't have a card? Get one here. Our staff are here to help and to answer questions. Contact us via chat or by telephone.
- Brainfuse JobNow - Provides practical tools for job seekers. Receive a personalized expert analysis of your resume and cover letter, get live interview coaching from 2- 11 p.m. daily, plus browse other career and interview resources.
- Brainfuse LearnNow - Lessons and practice tests on school and career topics such as AP, ACT, GED, ASVAB, NCLEX, and TOEFL.
- Business Source Premier - Full-text articles to support research in accounting, finance, economics, marketing, management, and operations management. Includes access to video from the Associated Press (AP).
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) - Learn new business skills with online video tutorials, covering topics like job search strategies, salary negotiation, and resume writing. You can also watch tutorials to learn popular software and new skills.
- Reference Solutions - Browse a directory of over 25 million US and Canadian businesses to research companies and view job listings.